We are committed to the secure, transparent and confidential collection and processing of your personal data. In particular, we want to protect the data of customers, subcontractors and suppliers, among others, from loss, leaks, errors, unauthorized access or unlawful processing. We want to inform you through this General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) about the collection and processing of your personal data. We ask that you read this GDPR carefully, as it contains essential information about how your personal data is processed and for what purpose. This General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) relates to all services provided by us and in general to all activities we carry out. By communicating your personal data, you expressly declare that you are aware of this GDPR and also expressly agree to it, as well as to the processing itself.
According to your relationship to our company, you will provide us with the following personal data: your identity and contact data (name, address, e-mail, telephone and cell phone number). We kindly remind you that you bear responsibility for all the data you provide us with and that we rely on their accuracy. Should your data no longer be up-to-date, please inform us immediately. You are not obliged to communicate your personal data, but you understand that the provision of our services becomes impossible if you do not consent to the collection and processing of this data.
As part of our services and operations, we collect and process our customers’ identity and contact data. The purposes for this processing are the performance of agreements with our customers, customer management and direct marketing activities such as sending promotional or commercial information. In addition to the data of customers, suppliers/subcontractors and staff, we also process personal data of others, such as potential new customers/prospects, etc. The purposes of this processing are in the interest of our operations, direct marketing and public relations. The legal basis is our legitimate interest or in some cases the performance of a contract.
Personal data will be kept and processed by us for a period necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of the (contractual or non-contractual) relationship we have with you. Customer data will in any case be deleted from our systems after a period of two years following the termination of the contract, except in respect of such personal data that we are required to retain for longer on the basis of specific legislation or in the event of an ongoing dispute for which the personal data is still necessary.
In accordance and under the terms of Belgian privacy legislation and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that you have the following rights: – Right of access and inspection: you have the right to acquaint yourself, free of charge, with the data we hold about you and to ascertain the purposes for which they are used. – Right to rectification: you have the right to obtain rectification (correction) of your incorrect personal data, as well as to complete incomplete personal data.
– Right to data erasure or restriction: you have the right to request us to erase or restrict the processing of your personal data in the circumstances and under the conditions stipulated by the General Data Protection Regulation. We may refuse the data erasure or restriction of any personal data necessary for us to carry out a legal obligation, the performance of the contract or our legitimate interest, and for as long as this data is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common form. You have the right to transfer this data to another data controller.
– Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. However, please note that you cannot object to the processing of personal data that is necessary for us to carry out a legal obligation, the performance of the contract or our legitimate interest, and for as long as this data is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Right to withdraw consent: If the processing of personal data is based on prior consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent. These personal data will then only be processed if we have another legal basis for doing so.
– Automatic decisions and profiling: we confirm that the processing of personal data does not involve profiling and that you will not be subject to fully automated decisions. We make every effort to handle your personal data in a careful and legitimate manner in accordance with applicable regulations. If, nevertheless, you believe that your rights would have been violated and you would not find a hearing within our company for your concerns, you are free to file a complaint with:
Commission for the Protection of Privacy
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel
Tel. 02 274 48 00
Fax. 02 274 48 35
You may additionally apply to a court if you believe you would suffer damages as a result of the processing of your personal data.
Certain personal data collected by us will be transmitted to third party service providers, such as banks and insurance companies. The employees, managers and/or representatives of the service providers mentioned above must respect the confidential nature of your personal data and may only use these data for the purposes in the context of which they were provided. If necessary, your personal data may be passed on to other third parties. This may be the case, for example, if we were to be reorganized in whole or in part, if our activities were to be transferred or if we were to be declared bankrupt. It is also possible that personal data may have to be transmitted pursuant to a court order or in order to comply with a particular legal obligation. In that case, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance. Under no circumstances will we sell or make your personal data commercially available to direct marketing agencies or similar service providers, except with your prior consent.
We take the necessary technical measures to process your personal data according to an adequate level of security and to protect it against destruction, loss, falsification, modification, unauthorized access or notification by mistake to third parties, as well as any other unauthorized processing of this data. Under no circumstances can Procor bvba be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from an erroneous or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
For the purpose of processing your personal data, we grant access to your personal data to our employees and/or associates. We guarantee a similar level of protection of your confidential information.
If, after reading this General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have further questions or comments regarding the collection and processing of your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided on this website.